- An ultra-quiet fan system designed for cooling cabinets that requires minimal noise.
- Features an on-board processor that provides a digital read-out of the cabinet’s temperatures.
- Programming includes thermostat control, fan speed control, and SMART energy saving mode.
- Fan and controller contain CNC machined aluminum frames with a modern brushed black finish.
- Dimensions: 17.5 x 6.1 x 1.3 in | Airflow: 156 CFM | Noise: 21 dBA | Bearings: Dual Ball
The ultra-quiet fan system is designed to cool home theaters, entertainment centers, and audio video cabinets. Included fans use a custom motor engineered to minimize noise during speed variations and are certified by CE and RoHS. Containing dual ball bearings rated at 67,000 hours, the unit can be mounted in any direction. Features a CNC machined aluminum frame with a modern brushed black finish. Includes all necessary hardware to easily mount the unit onto a cabinet and power it through a standard wall outlet.
The thermal controller features an on-board processor that provides a digital read-out of the cabinet’s temperatures. Programming includes an easy-to-use thermostat mode, fan speed control, and a SMART mode that automatically adjusts the fan’s speed to react to surrounding temperatures. Includes a back-lit LCD display with back up memory to recover your settings during power failures.
Connecting Additional Units
For cabinets that requires more airflow, the included thermal controller can program up to four AIRPLATE S series cabinet fans: AIRPLATE S1 (AI-CFS80BA), AIRPLATE S3 (AI-CFS120BA), AIRPLATE S5 (AI-CFD80BA), and AIRPLATE S7 (AI-CFD120BA). Simply plug the additional fan units into the ports located on the controller.
This ultra-quiet cooling system is popular in a variety of applications including home theaters, entertainment centers, and audio video cabinets; and smaller enclosures and racks holding computers, receivers, amplifiers, and other AV equipment.