Your Bluetooth Smart v4.0 compatible iPhone or Android device can be used as a remote control for your air purifier. You can operate your air purifier from another room in your home within 30 feet of the Bluetooth Smart device. The App also offers additional features not available on any standard air purifiers such as proximity sensing for auto shut-off/turn on air quality alerts and auto-operation based on conditions in your zip code and operation scheduling. Simply download the free App to your compatible mobile device.
The Honeywell True HEPA Allergen Remover is designed for large rooms. This console air purifier will provide cleaner fresher air in larger rooms while still looking sleek and not taking up too much space. The True HEPA filter effectively captures up to 99.97% of microscopic allergens as small as 0.3 microns from the air that passes through the filter. It also features an auto VOC sensor that operates the air purifier automatically. The highly effective filters help reduce odors VOCs (volatile organic compounds) and certain germs.
How the air purifier works: a fan continuously draws in airborne pollutants. The dirty air passes through the activated carbon pre-filter that traps large particles and absorbs VOCs gases and odors. The air then passes through the HEPA filter that captures the really small particles such as dust pollen pet dander smoke mold spores and more. The filtered cleaner and fresher smelling air is then circulated back into the room.
- Air Purifier can be operated via an iPhone or Android mobile device
- Allergen Alert Settings can notify you about the outside pollen and mold levels in your area
- Allergen Auto-Set automatically operates the air purifier according to the pollen and mold levels in your area
- Proximity Sensor can automatically turn air purifier on when you are within Bluetooth Smart range and off when you leave
- Custom Schedules can set the air purifier to operate only when it’s required
- Filter Change Reminders includes a quick link for filter replacement purchases
- Product Documentation Registration allows access to product use instructions at any time
- Captures up to 99.97% of microscopic allergens 0.3 microns or larger from the air passing through the filter
- Helps reduce odors VOCs and certain germs
- Activated carbon pre-filter helps reduce unpleasant odors
- ENERGY STAR qualified
- 1-18 hour automatic shut-off timer
- AHAM Verifide for use in rooms up to 310 square feet
- CADR Ratings: 200 for smoke 190 for dust and 180 for pollen
- Uses pre-filters: HRF-AP1 HRF-APP1 HRF-ARVP HRF-R1 HRF-R2 HRF-R3
- 5 year limited warranty