- Non-compressor system cools naturally, efficiently and inexpensively
- Uses significantly less electricity than an Air Conditioner
- Cools up to 610 sq. ft. (works best in areas with low humidity)
- Weather resistant for indoor or outdoor use
- Large 40 Liter/10.6 gallon water capacity
- 14 inch wide fan blades produce powerful air throw with three speeds
- Powerful Air flow: 1800 m3/hr (1062 CFM).
- Power consumption of 140 watts only.
- Honeycomb Cooling Media on 3 Sides.
- 3 speed settings – High, Medium and Low.
- Continuous Water Supply Connection, no need to refill water tank.
- Lightweight and portable, comes with wheels for easy transportation.
- Ideal for patio, backyard, terrace, deck or pool area
- Weighs 29 Pounds.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty.
FAST & EFFICIENT EVAPORATIVE COOLING
Honeywell Evaporative Air Coolers are an environmentally-friendly and cost-friendly cooling option for your home. Much like a breeze flowing across a lake or the refreshing cool air you feel near a waterfall, air coolers produce a comfortable, cool breeze with the natural process of water evaporation. When warm air is drawn into the Honeywell Evaporative Cooler, it is filtered through a wet honeycomb cooling medium, which absorbs heat and naturally cools and humidifies the air. A powerful fan pushes the cool air out of the front of the unit into the surrounding area. This no-compressor system cools naturally, efficiently and inexpensively.
WORKS BETTER IN LOW HUMIDITY
Evaporative Air Coolers are more effective in areas with maximum relative humidity of 60% or less. Warm, dry air is important for more effective evaporative cooling and the temperature decrease will be greater in drier environments because higher evaporation occurs when the humidity is low. Evaporative Air Coolers produce moisture and can be used to increase humidification in a room. They are ideal for maintaining a cool breeze and increase comfort in homes located in drier regions.
AN AIR COOLER IS NOT “JUST A FAN”
Air coolers use the natural process of water evaporation tocool incoming hot air and use a powerful fan to expel the newly, cooled air. The temperature of dry air can drop significantly when liquid water transforms to water vapor (through evaporation).
AN AIR COOLER IS NOT AN AIR CONDITIONER
Air conditioners require a chemical cooling refrigerant and an energy-consuming compressor to transform hot air into cool air. The hot air must be released outside the room. The more complex composition of Air Conditioners also make them more expensive to purchase and they consume significantly higher electricity during use.
Indoor/Outdoor Evaporative Air Cooler
- Evaporative cooler for indoor/outdoor use cools rooms up to 610sq. ft. (works best in areas with low humidity)
- UV and weather resistant for outdoor use
- Honeycomb cooling media for optimum cooling performance
- Powerful 1062 CFM air flow
- Four durable caster wheels allow easy mobility from room to room
- Non-compressor system cools naturally, efficiently and inexpensively.
- Top-loading ice compartment and 40L or 10.6 gallon water capacity
- Wide, 14”fan blades for powerful air throw
- Oscillating louvers
Easy to Use
- Easy-to-use, mechanical control panel
- 3 speeds include high, medium and low
- Unpack, add water, plug it in, and use
What’s in the Box
- 1 CO48PM Honeywell Indoor/Outdoor Evaporative Air Cooler
- 1 Owner’s Manual & Warranty